The purpose of this role will be to provide assistance to the processing side of the Finance function focusing on Accounts Payable and Travel Expense processing, day-to-day supplier relationships and bank processing. This role will report to the Finance Manager and will require attention to detail and ability to consistently apply acquired procedures combined with good communication skills and a commitment to high quality work.
Specific Role Responsibilities
• Capturing supplier invoices and adding to finance system
• Maintain filing system
• Assisting with credit card processing
• Travel expense administration
Month End Processing
• Assisting with some reconciliations work (Prepayments and P&L)
• Some journaling assistance
• Preparing supplier payments
• Completing bank reconciliations
• Filing assistance
Travel expense administration
• Daily dealing with travelling employees
• Preparation of expense claims on behalf of employees
• Data Processing and reconciliation of prepayments and claims
• Maintaining filing system
This role is not in scope for activities which have a direct or indirect impact on CASS processing which takes place within FNZ for FNZ and/or FNZ’s clients. There is a requirement to remain up to date with CASS developments and changes as communicated with FNZ.
• Advantageous to have operated in Accounts Payable previously dealing directly with suppliers
• General experience with administration in accounting or finance
• Ability to act independently and take initiative when there isn’t a handbook to follow available
• Enjoy working as part of a high performance team
• Good verbal and written communication skills in English and Czech
• Personal commitment to high quality work
You will be expected to work closely with a number of teams and build up strong working relationships quickly. Along with a strong desire to succeed you will also have a keen eye for detail and be able to take action using your own initiative.
FNZ is a global financial technology and asset servicing provider which powers the wealth management, administration and custodian platforms for some of the world's leading financial institutions. These customers include life insurers, retail and private banks, asset and wealth managers and financial adviser groups based across the UK, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
We believe that enhancing client engagement, lowering costs, delivering a seamless service and enabling personal solutions are key to helping people achieve their financial goals. We partner with major financial institutions to enable them to provide wealth management services to their clients across direct, intermediated and workplace channels that reflect these principles.
We develop long-term partnerships with our customers to enable them to get to market quickly with a market-leading digital proposition, transform their customer service offering and grow assets under management across multiple distribution channels.
Our customers include AMP, ANZ, Aviva, AXA Wealth, Bank of New Zealand, Fideuram Vita, HSBC, Mercer, National Australia Bank, HSBC, Santander, Santander Asset Management, Standard Life, UBS and Zurich. In all we partner with 42 institutional customers worldwide.
FNZ employs over 1,000 people with offices in Edinburgh, London, Bristol, Brno (Czech Republic), Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne and Wellington.