FNZ Solutions Consulting is a dedicated & focused division which provides Platform Consulting services to new and existing customers.
The Senior Solution Consultant role is a key role within this team, and will provide leadership and expertise in the following areas :
- Platform Proposition definition and enhancement
- Target Operating Model definition and enhancement
- Business transformation support and consultancy services
- Regulation and advice on platform compliance
- Customer training programmes and knowledge transfer
- Platform configuration and the MWS process.
- Development of bespoke customer requirements.
- Platform integration design.
FNZ Solution Consulting provides services to both new and existing customers as an additional revenue stream. These services could be bundled as part of a Platform implementation (MWS) or be an ad-hoc consulting assignment. In particular, there is an opportunity to procure consulting services in the pre-sales period ahead of committing to a Platform Implementation.
- Provide leadership and support for the FNZ Solution Consulting team, building capability and providing support for more junior members of the team. Instill a spirit of continuous improvement in the team.
- Work with FNZ customers to help define proposition and product requirements. Provide Market expertise as required. Be an SME in FNZ Platform functionality and apply this understanding to help customers define propositions that best utilise or enhance FNZ core platform capabiltiies.
- Have a full understanding of a Platform Target Operating Model, including the interfaces between platform and customers operations and FNZ Investment operations. Provide advice to customers regarding best practice operating model design.
- Be an expert in the Model Wealth Solution, and run the MWS Configuration process for new platform implementations, capturing all customer configuration points in service configuration documents.
- Document any bespoke customer requirements and design suitable solutions to meet these requirements.
- Provide guidance and expertise in German taxation rules and regulations that apply to the financial markets being operated in.
- Have strong organisational and leadership skills; with the ability to lead a project from inception to delivery.
- Provide review and quality assurance off design documentation produced by the FNZ Systems analsyst team.
- Provide training programmes and knowledgement transfer services for the FNZ customers.
- Provide ah-hoc consultancy services as required.
- Have a good knowledge of the regulatory environment in which the Solution Consultant operates and provide advice and guideance to customers in respect of delivering a compliant platform.
- Be an SME in the FNZ platform and market in which FNZ operate, and provide training and support for other areas of the FNZ business.