The Senior Cash Settlement Officer is responsible for settling trades from external fund managers and FNZ (UK) Ltd’s clients. Ensuring that all funds are transferred to Client accounts in a timely manner.
- To settle all trades rebates or distributions in an accurate and timely manner.
- Ensure client funds are repatriated to FNZ (UK) Clients on a daily basis.
- Ensure that all debtor and creditor positions are chased and accurate.
- Generate and monitor FSA Client Money Calculations for FNZ (UK) and its clients.
- Manage and maintain the open items for each client to ensure that control accounts are cleared down daily.
- Support the daily management and development of the team.
- Take responsibility of the overall control and oversight of the team, to ensure that tasks are complete on time, and that the relevant controls are carried out daily.
- Monitor and complete payroll with regards to drawdown payments on clients that we own this process for.
- Ensure that work is delegated among the team to allow for all tasks to be complete on time and accurately.
- Conduct 1-to-1 coaching with team members in order to ensure continuous development of individuals and the team as a whole.
- Provide support and advice with regards to more complex issues.
- Comply with the training and development standards and requirements as outlined in FNZ's T&D Framework, including attainment of the IOC Qualification and demonstration of 34hrs per year of CPD.