Responsible for assisting the FNZ management team with the day to day running of the Asset Reconciliations Team within the Brno Investment Operations.
• Knowledge of FNZ platforms and Investment Operations processes & standards.
• Good people management and conflict resolution skills.
• Understand development needs of sub-ordinates and address the same while maintaining high motivation levels.
• The ability to build effective relationships, both within the immediate team and wider business.
• Has demonstrated an ability to work under pressure whilst ensuring KPI’s are met.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Well organized and highly motivated.
FNZ is a global financial technology and asset servicing provider which powers the wealth management, administration and custodian platforms for some of the world's leading financial institutions. These customers include life insurers, retail and private banks, asset and wealth managers and financial adviser groups based across the UK, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand.
We believe that enhancing client engagement, lowering costs, delivering a seamless service and enabling personal solutions are key to helping people achieve their financial goals. We partner with major financial institutions to enable them to provide wealth management services to their clients across direct, intermediated and workplace channels that reflect these principles.
We develop long-term partnerships with our customers to enable them to get to market quickly with a market-leading digital proposition, transform their customer service offering and grow assets under management across multiple distribution channels.
Our customers include AMP, ANZ, Aviva, AXA Wealth, Bank of New Zealand, Fideuram Vita, HSBC, Mercer, National Australia Bank, HSBC, Santander, Santander Asset Management, Standard Life, UBS and Zurich. In all we partner with 42 institutional customers worldwide.
FNZ employs over 1,000 people with offices in Edinburgh, London, Bristol, Brno (Czech Republic), Shanghai, Hong Kong, Singapore, Sydney, Melbourne and Wellington.