The Cash Payments Officer is responsible for settling trades with external fund managers and FNZ (UK) Ltd’s clients. Ensuring that all funds are transferred to Client accounts & market in a timely manner.
- To settle all trades, rebates & distributions in an accurate and timely manner.
- To settle in a wide range of currencies using various banking providers and methods of payment, including CHAPS, FASTER, SWIFT.
- Ensure client funds are repatriated to FNZ (UK) Clients on a daily basis.
- Ensure that all creditor positions are maintained and accurate.
- Action funding requirement movements for FCA Client Money Calculations for FNZ (UK) and its clients.
- Manage and maintain the open items for each client to ensure that control accounts are cleared down daily.
- Provide support and advice with regards to more complex issues within team and business.
- Accuracy; to ensure that completion of daily tasks are true and accurate.
- Efficiency; to ensure that completion of daily tasks are executed in a timely manner and deadlines are met.
- Effective communication; to ensure that information is communicated effectively to necessary parties and in a timely manner for purpose of rapid resolution .
- Record keeping; to maintain records as required to ensure the investment process is transparent to regulators and external auditors regarding Breach and Client Money Recording.
- Procedures; contribute to and maintain relevant and robust documented procedures
- Information Systems; to make effective use of the Company’s information systems that are relevant to the role.
- Planning; to prioritise the work to ensure all activities are completed on time and within agreed deadlines.
- CPD; to develop professional and technical knowledge and skills via training & development in order to meet Continuing Professional Development requirements.