• Providing high quality and timely First Line Support to users through our Helpdesk Software.
• Desktop Deployment Services (preferably WDS).
• Active Directory Users & Groups management and Group policy.
• Email systems including Exchange 2010.
• All user access for FNZ Internal bespoke applications.
• All Corporate office systems including Printers, Faxes, IP Phone, Desktop/Laptops and Mobile Devices.
• Asset Register Maintenance.
• Studying towards a relevent degree (e.g. IT, Business, Engineering, etc) or experience in a similar Support role.
• English on communicative level.
• General infrastructure skills and knowledge of Microsoft Desktop and Server products.
• Good team player with the ability to work under direction or independently.
FNZ is a global FinTech firm, transforming the way financial institutions serve their wealth management customers. We partner with banks, insurers and asset managers to help consumers better achieve their financial goals. The business has grown rapidly in recent years, as its institutional customers have used FNZ’s platform to improve transparency, choice and drive down long-term costs for consumers of wealth management products across all segments: from mass-market workplace pensions to mass-affluent and high-net-worth clients.
Today, FNZ is responsible for over £330 billion in assets under administration (AuA) held by around 5 million customers of some of the world’s largest financial institutions, including Standard Aberdeen, Santander, Lloyds Bank, Vanguard, Generali, Barclays, Quilter, UOB, Aviva, Zurich, UBS, BNZ, Findex and FNZC. In total, FNZ partners with over 60 financial institutions across the UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and South-East Asia. The company has over 1,400 employees in the UK, Czech Republic, Shanghai, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand.