As a member of our global Infrastructure team you will be responsible for provisioning, responding to and investigating all Corporate IT and Platform related technical service requests and problems.
You'll be dealing directly with our users on a daily basis, as well as working closely with Engineers and Application Support teams to ensure that FNZ continue to deliver the best Corporate and Platform IT service to the business.
We're not a massive corporate IT team yet, so you'll be exposed to all facets of enterprise IT and be expected to develop the expertise necessary to support our extensive portfolio applications, hardware and services.
This is both a technical and user-facing role and you will be performing duties that align with the Service Desk - IT Support function.
We run a combination of Local and Central Service Desk which is the single point of contact and provides a streamlined communication channel for IT Service Delivery.
· Provision and maintenance of all access to our systems.
· Request fulfilment, creating and managing user accounts, groups, Exchange objects, building and fixing all user IT equipment such as laptops, ThinClients, monitors, desk and mobile phones, application installation and troubleshooting.
· Incident logging and call handling - ensuring all necessary information is captured at the first contact and assigned to the relevant Infrastructure function.
· Local IT Support of the users, the Office IT such as printers and Wifi, access control, CCTV systems.
· Communication: advising of progress, work-arounds and solutions.
FNZ is a global FinTech firm, transforming the way financial institutions serve their wealth management customers. We partner with banks, insurers and asset managers to help consumers better achieve their financial goals. The business has grown rapidly in recent years, as its institutional customers have used FNZ’s platform to improve transparency, choice and drive down long-term costs for consumers of wealth management products across all segments: from mass-market workplace pensions to mass-affluent and high-net-worth clients.
Today, FNZ is responsible for over £330 billion in assets under administration (AuA) held by around 5 million customers of some of the world’s largest financial institutions, including Standard Aberdeen, Santander, Lloyds Bank, Vanguard, Generali, Barclays, Quilter, UOB, Aviva, Zurich, UBS, BNZ, Findex and FNZC. In total, FNZ partners with over 60 financial institutions across the UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and South-East Asia. The company has over 1,400 employees in the UK, Czech Republic, Shanghai, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand.