FNZ is looking for a Production Monitoring Solution Engineer be part of a disciplined team that follows best Agile practices. The current climate has no tolerance for slow performance, broken functionality or downtime with a need for constant and clear visibility into the end-to-end performance of our production applications. This is a great opportunity to join a new and exciting team with FNZ.
· Have a strong track record delivering product outcomes
· Comfortable with collaboration, open communication and reaching across functional borders with a strong focus on business outcomes
· Ability to use a wide variety of open source technologies and tools
· Strong grasp of automation tools
· Data management skills
· SaaS experience
· experience monitoring complex applications
· Experience working with restful endpoints
· Have a good understanding in rest based data collection and Powershell scripts
FNZ is a global FinTech firm, transforming the way financial institutions serve their wealth management customers. We partner with banks, insurers and asset managers to help consumers better achieve their financial goals. The business has grown rapidly in recent years, as its institutional customers have used FNZ’s platform to improve transparency, choice and drive down long-term costs for consumers of wealth management products across all segments: from mass-market workplace pensions to mass-affluent and high-net-worth clients.
Today, FNZ is responsible for over £330 billion in assets under administration (AuA) held by around 5 million customers of some of the world’s largest financial institutions, including Standard Aberdeen, Santander, Lloyds Bank, Vanguard, Generali, Barclays, Quilter, UOB, Aviva, Zurich, UBS, BNZ, Findex and FNZC. In total, FNZ partners with over 60 financial institutions across the UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and South-East Asia. The company has over 1,400 employees in the UK, Czech Republic, Shanghai, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand.