To administer requests from customers and advisers on Self-Invested products, ensuring strong service levels and quality standards are maintained.
Provide Pension Administration services to FNZ Clients, which can include Investment Trading transactions, General Servicing transactions, New Business transactions, Money In/Money transactions out transactions and other Support activities.
· Completion of daily allocated work and tasks, ensuring annual average productivity levels agreed are delivered
· Consistent achievement of agreed quality auditing standards and maintain process accreditation
· Ownership of personal development to enhance skills and experience
· All mandatory training courses taken and required pass mark achieved
· Identify opportunities for process and systems improvement which will enhance the customer experience and potentially reduce costs, as this may allow for investment in other areas which can benefit the customer/company
· All processes and financial transactions dealt with and authorised within control guidelines to minimise risk of customer dissatisfaction/breaches, taking responsibility for any dissatisfaction/breaches caused and using as an opportunity to improve the customer experience and avoid re-occurrence
· Provide SIPP Administration Team cover as required for any SIPP Administration team to ensure FNZ client service agreements are delivered (this can include but not limited to; Short term absence cover e.g. sick leave, holiday leave; Long term absence cover e.g. long term sick leave, maternity leave, secondments, sabbaticals)
· Strong attention to detail
· Excellent customer service skills
· The ability to innovate and suggest improvements, positively embracing change
· The ability to manage your own time and deliver to deliver to deadline
FNZ is a global FinTech firm, transforming the way financial institutions serve their wealth management customers. We partner with banks, insurers and asset managers to help consumers better achieve their financial goals. The business has grown rapidly in recent years, as its institutional customers have used FNZ’s platform to improve transparency, choice and drive down long-term costs for consumers of wealth management products across all segments: from mass-market workplace pensions to mass-affluent and high-net-worth clients.
Today, FNZ is responsible for over £330 billion in assets under administration (AuA) held by around 5 million customers of some of the world’s largest financial institutions, including Standard Aberdeen, Santander, Lloyds Bank, Vanguard, Generali, Barclays, Quilter, UOB, Aviva, Zurich, UBS, BNZ, Findex and FNZC. In total, FNZ partners with over 60 financial institutions across the UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and South-East Asia. The company has over 1,400 employees in the UK, Czech Republic, Shanghai, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand.