Manage a SIPP Pension Administration function to deliver high quality customer outcomes for Advisers and Policyholders who are using FNZ’s Pension Administration services and support the C.O.O/Programme Director with driving forward a low cost, high quality service model across the proposition. Responsible for leading a large department with direct line management, spread across multiple locations
This is a complex role leading a team providing end to end administration to Adviser business partners, Direct consumers and Policyholders, the breadth of which ranges from presales activity through to complex claims such as deaths and divorces.
· Lead, direct and motivate the Pension Administration Teams to deliver a superior service experience to Advisers and Policyholders, delivering service standards which operate within agreed targets and taking appropriate action to address any issues to drive service performance
· Develop a clear strategy for the Pension Administration Team, convert this into Key Performance Indicators and ensure that all team members have appropriate targets and objectives that are regularly reviewed through FNZ’s performance management processes
· Provide strong leadership for the Pension Administration Team and maintain a strong focus on employee engagement, strategies and actions that will drive high performance and retain good quality employees
· Ensure the Pension Administration Team is appropriately resourced with the correct levels of skills to achieve stated service standards whilst maintaining cost within budgetary constraints
· Manage key stakeholders and provide appropriate MI on a regular basis to monitor performance and risk
· Ensure the Pension Administration Team operates within a robust control environment and ensure compliance with all internal policies and external regulation.
· Escalate risks and issues to senior stakeholders along with appropriate evidence and action plans.
· Fully participate in Internal/External Client meetings/Workshops and Audits as required
· Identify opportunities for process and systems improvement which will enhance the customer experience and sponsor/champion change initiatives.
· Comply with the Training and development standards and requirements as outlined in FNZ's T&D Framework, including CPD.
· Work proactively with Internal/External stakeholders to ensure a seamless Service
· Excellent leadership skills with a strong focus on people
· High calibre individual with ability to influence stakeholders at a senior level
· Up to date knowledge of SIPP’s and the Pension market
· Experience of a middle management position
· Previous experience of managing policy administration functions
· Ability to motivate a team to deliver exceptional customer service
· Strong risk management knowledge and practices
· Excellent customer relationship management skills including influencing and negotiation skills
· Proven track record in building trusted relationships, both internal and external
· Excellent performance management skills
FNZ is a global FinTech firm, transforming the way financial institutions serve their wealth management customers. We partner with banks, insurers and asset managers to help consumers better achieve their financial goals. The business has grown rapidly in recent years, as its institutional customers have used FNZ’s platform to improve transparency, choice and drive down long-term costs for consumers of wealth management products across all segments: from mass-market workplace pensions to mass-affluent and high-net-worth clients.
Today, FNZ is responsible for over £330 billion in assets under administration (AuA) held by around 5 million customers of some of the world’s largest financial institutions, including Standard Aberdeen, Santander, Lloyds Bank, Vanguard, Generali, Barclays, Quilter, UOB, Aviva, Zurich, UBS, BNZ, Findex and FNZC. In total, FNZ partners with over 60 financial institutions across the UK, Europe, Australia, New Zealand and South-East Asia. The company has over 1,400 employees in the UK, Czech Republic, Shanghai, Singapore, Australia and New Zealand.